Thera-Build® is a child-centred therapeutic approach that uses the creativity of LEGO® brick play, positive connection and purposeful conversation to improve a child's mental health.
Aly accepts referrals from parents/carers, schools, social services, charities and Trusts.
Referrals to the Thera-Build® programme tend to fall into two main, interconnected categories:
1. A child is displaying behaviours that are causing concern.
- angry and aggressive outbursts
- quiet and withdrawn
- raised anxiety levels
2. A specific incident has occurred in a child's life that may require a therapeutic response.
- long-term/terminal illness
- death of a family member/grief